I'm just a sports junkie trying to spread my "Sportsledge" to anyone that will listen. I'll try to be as objective and unbiased as possible but as we all know we bleed the colors of our favorite teams.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Long Time no talk..............

Well looky here. Havent had any post in quite some time. Let me recap the last couple of months in my sports life. Lets start with the good, my Auburn Tigers are #1 in the nation and are playing for their first national championship since 1957. They also field in my opinion the greatest college football player in the past 30 years, Cam Newton. Cam isn't without convtroversy, but what he does on the field is amazing. Now my beloved Carolina Panthers are on the opposite end of the spectrum. They suck A$$ and i can't wait for next year with them. Also, my boy BJ Penn completly demolished HOFer Matt Hughes.

No comments:

Post a Comment